Year Admitted: 1989
Tel: 01392 678682 (Secretary: Carrie Woodman)
Fax: 01392 278938
Richard joined Crosse + Crosse in April 1996. He is an Associate with the firm and a solicitor in the Probate, Tax and Trusts department.
Richard has a high level of experience in the following fields:
- Retirement and tax planning
- Preparation of Wills
- Cohabitation arrangements and related property trusts
- Property finance arrangements
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Administration of estates
- Administration of trusts
- Tax planning, avoidance and reduction of Inheritance Tax, Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax
Richard studied at the Manchester Metropolitan University where he gained a LLB Honours degree in Law and French. This included some work on French Law. He has lived and taught in France and is a fluent French speaker.
Richard has a particular interest in retirement planning and the affairs of the elderly. He is a retained lecturer in these subjects at the Met Office.
Richard is Honorary Treasurer of Devon and Somerset Law Society.