Your Employment Rights
As an employee, it is often difficult to understand what your legal rights are. Some employers are less than helpful if an employee asks for information about this.
We can advise you on your legal rights as an employee. We are frequently asked to help with the following matters:-
- Investigations, disciplinary procedures and dismissal
- How and when to raise a grievance
- Sickness policies and fit notes
- Maternity, paternity and adoption rights
- Part time/flexible working
- Equal pay
- Workplace conflicts
- Disability and the duty of your employer to make reasonable adjustments
- Terms of your employment contract (including notice periods, bonus schemes, pension rights, holidays and other absences) and any variations to your contract
- What happens if the business you work for is being sold or your services are being transferred to another provider (TUPE)?
- Redundancy, restructuring, lay-offs and short time working
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.